If you’re looking for a warm, smooth, personable tone, the voice of a teacher or trusted mentor, a bold hero, condescending villain, or a weathered elder, my recordings can provide these personas in addition to many more. I pride myself on quick feedback, professionalism, and flexibility. Feel free to contact me any time, and I’ll respond as soon as possible within the limits of my schedule.
Thanks for considering my voice for your next project!
- eLearning Sample
- Audiobook Sample - Alora’s Tear, Fragments
- Audiobook Sample - The Name of the Wind
- Commercial Demo - music by www.bensound.com
- $2.50 Per Line with $30 Minimum (negotiable based on project and budget)
- Per Finished Hour Rates upon Request (clean, error-free recording, no effects/production)
Home Studio Specs
- Space: Carpeted Basement Office with 4’x5’ Sound Isolated and Acoustically Treated Booth
- Microphone: Lewitt LCT 540 Subzero, Techzone Audio Products Stellar X2
- Interface: Audient iD4 MKII, Focusrite Scarlett Solo
- DAW: Adobe Audition, Reaper, Ferrite Recording Studio (iOS)
- Computer: MacBook Air M1, iPad Pro